2015 Auction Kickoff Dinner - Magical Moments
Please join us on February 19 for the 6th Annual Auction Kickoff Dinner to celebrate magical moments of The Salvation Army and WTAE-TV’s project Bundle-Up. The evening will begin with an enchanting sit down dinner at the famous LeMont Restaurant on Mt. Washington. A captivating event is planned with a live auction featuring WTAE-TV’s Mike Harvey and Sally Wiggin, with special guest appearance by Illusionist Colin Stover.
• Hors d’oeuvres at 5:00 p.m. / Dinner at 6:30 p.m.
• Live Musical Entertainment by Tom Watt, a Man of Many Voices • Live & Silent Auctions • Gift Card Extravaganza
• Dress Attire: Business Casual
• Complimentary valet parking available at the front door.
• A $100-minimum retail value auction item per guest
• Monetary donations, gift cards and valuable memorabilia also accepted.
Register or Donate HERE by February 17, 2015
If you have any questions please contact Project Bundle-Up Director Melissa Fereday at 412-446-1639 or Project Bundle-Up Assistant
Lindsay Rusnak at 412-446-1638.